Composite for every market
Do you want to store solid or liquid food-based bulk products, animal feed, road salt or other powdered or granulate bulk materials and goods in a tank or silo? Then choose a composite solution that offers clear advantages over traditional materials such as concrete, aluminium, steel and stainless steel. Because composite has excellent properties, such as:
- optimal hygiene and excellent outflow properties
- excellent resistance to corrosion and (aggressive)chemicals
- very smooth and seamless interior walls, minimising product adhesion
- high insulation value, so minimal condensation
- no bridging
- suitable for both indoors and outdoors use
- extremely quick and easy to clean
- designed for the ‘First-In-First-Out’ principle
- lighter and many times stronger than steel
- extremely suitable for the storage of dust explosive products in an ATEX environment
- very short installation time because composite silos are produced and transported in one piece
- short ROI thanks to an extremely long life span and minimal on-site costs.
Do you want to know what these advantages mean for you in practice? Then click on one of the market segments in which you are active and immediately see why the industrial sector is choosing Polem’s composite tanks and silos more and more often. Especially when the focus is on sustainability, upscaling and improving your competitive position. Because Polem builds tanks and silos with diameters of up to 9 metres(!) and volumes of up to 1500m³.