Reliable point of contact
For almost 50 years, Polem has been a reliable point of contact for system integrators and end customers in the paper & pulp industry. This market is characterised by a broad-based competitive field with a global character. Process continuity and safety are therefore important points of focus that carry considerable weight when choosing the right silo or tank. And Polem has the perfect solution for this: composite.
Compared to concrete, aluminium, steel or stainless steel, composite has countless advantages. They include:
- excellent chemical resistance
- very smooth and seamless interior walls, minimising product adhesion
- high insulation value, so almost no condensate formation
- no bridging
- excellent outflow properties
- suitable for both interior and exterior use
- extremely quick and easy to clean
- designed for the ‘First-In-First-Out’ principle
- extremely suitable for the storage of explosive products in an ATEX environment
- very fast installation time because composite silos are produced from a single piece of material
- short ROI thanks to an extremely long life span and minimal on-site costs.
Would you like to know what is possible for you individually? Click here and send your question to a Polem specialist. Or contact us by phone and discover how much we know about realising customer-specific solutions.