Hard-wearing cattle feed silos automatically geared to your specific wishes
Do you want to store your compound feed, individual raw materials, wheat, maize, chunks or other dry products as efficiently as possible? While optimally preserving the existing product quality? And do you want a perfect outflow to facilitate easy processability?
Then you need Polem’s composite Classic Cattle feed silo. Because the extremely smooth and seamless interior wall will give you exactly the perfect outflow you are looking for. Thanks to the properties of composite, the product quality is always excellent. And thanks to Polem’s in-depth knowledge of dry products, your Polem adviser can help you choose exactly the right silo for every cattle feed product.
Even the standard models of these high-quality Classic Cattle feed silos are renowned in the agricultural market for their extremely long life span. The standard Classic Silo has been constructed for a bulk weight of 700 kg/m3 and available in a diameter of 190 - 240 - 280 - 300 - 350 – 400 cm, with volumes of 4 - 120m3.
- ‘Easyflow’ for the best possible outflow
- top injection, so the silo is filled centrically
- hot-dip galvanised steel parts
- silo support attached to polyester skirt support, so no bolts through the silo wall that come in contact with your product, and also no thermal bridge
- semi-transparent composite, with whitened roof
- plastic vent line.
More and more livestock farmers have specific requirements and need a silo that is fully adapted to their individual situation. Because this has now become almost standard at Polem, many different options and possibilities are available. The most popular options include:
drainage valve Ø 40 cm or Ø 26 cm, galvanised or in stainless steel
- air control
- air cleaner
- a higher bulk weight than 700 kg/ m3
- funnel inspection hatch
- inspection hatch on roof
- arm extension
- connection to other feed conveyance systems
- drive-under bridge support
- plastic air vent on the silo roof for extra ventilation and moist air discharge
- specific colouring
- sizes up to 250m3.
Do you have any other specific wishes? Polem has probably already built the solution you need. Click on ‘Contact request’ and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible.